List Sotheby's International Realty
Our key strength here at List Sotheby's International Realty lies in the combination of established expertise in domestic real estate with the global network of Sotheby's International Realty® brand spanning 68 countries and regions around the world. We have 10 offices in and around Tokyo, providing a wide range of residential real estate brokerage services. As a comprehensive real estate company meanwhile, we have built up a one-stop service framework across the entire group, catering to all of our customers' needs including residential brokerage, housing sales, and rental. We specialize in in-bound and out-bound transactions: introducing real estate in Hawaii and other countries to Japanese customers, and vice versa for overseas customers looking for property in Japan. Making the most of our extensive knowledge of the domestic and overseas markets, and the fresh information from all over the world, List Sotheby's International Realty changing the traditional concept of real estate transactions.
List Sotheby's International Realty was established in 2013, when we obtained exclusive domestic rights to the international real estate brand Sotheby's International Realty® in Japan.
Making the most of the List Sotheby's International Realty established expertise in the domestic market, combined with our worldwide overseas network, we provide assurance of real estate with unrivalled value.
About List Group
The List Group was founded in 1991 by CEO and owner, Hisashi Kitami. Established in Yokohama, Japan, as a residential real estate brokerage, the company has since expanded into property management, investment management, development and construction (residential and commercial). The List Group has grown from 3 employees to more than 300 today, with headquarters in Yokohama, and major offices in Tokyo and Singapore. Its markets include Japan, Hawaii, the Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Initially established as a single entity, our organisation is now structured as a holding company with five core businesses, each focused on a unique market segment.
List Development (development)
List Construction (construction and property management)
List Asset Management (investment management)
List Sotheby’s International Realty (brokerage)
List Holdings Singapore (business development in Asia)
List USA (business development in Hawaii)
The List Group has already developed and sold over 7,000 condominium and housing units in Japan. The Group’s successful growth strategy is based upon combining its development expertise and extensive investor network with our track record as an affiliate of the global Sotheby’s International Realty® network.
The List Group’s business model leverages local relationships to identify attractive investment opportunities, development projects, and income-producing assets for our own consideration and on behalf of investors.
– Hisashi Kitami established List Co., Ltd.
– Established List Development Co., Ltd. as a property development business
Established List Construction Co., Ltd. To provide construction, renovation and property management services
Opened List Garden Square Shopping Mall (now Mioka List Wing)
Completed Yokohama Marine Tower renovation project
– Completed Kamiooka Station redevelopment project
– Opened JS International Inc. (now List Sotheby's International Realty)
Japan franchise for Sotheby's International Realty® was acquired
– Hawaii franchise for Sotheby's International Realty® was acquired
– Completed List Garden Diamond Park, the largest eco-house project in Yokohama with 127 detached homes. The project was awarded Best Detached Housing Community Project by the National Housing Industry Association.
– Singapore franchise for Sotheby's International Realty® was acquired
– Established List Asset Management CO., Ltd. as investment management business
– Completed List Garden Aurelian Fukasawa, pioneering zero-energy housing in Tokyo. This project received the Japan Eco-House Design Award.
– Established List Holdings Singapore Pte. Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidary
– Philippines, Hong Kong and Thailand franchises for Sotheby’s International Realty® were acquired
– Opening of Philippines office
– Opening of Singapore and Hong Kong offices
– Opening of Thailand office
– Indonesia and Vietnam franchises for Sotheby’s International Realty® were acquired